CITY OF DARLINGTON PROPERTY FOR SALE
The City of Darlington is accepting offers to purchase the property at 207 Siskron Street, Tax Map No. 164-15-02-056. The lot size is 69 x 100. The structure was built in 1981 and includes 1,750 square feet. Located on Siskron Street, the property sits adjacent to the Hampton Street Park and across from a townhome development.
- Potential bidders may tour the property between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. Wednesday, March 23.
- Information describing the proposed use of the property should be included and shall conform to all City of Darlington Ordinances and Requirements.
- Packets should be labeled in care of City Planning Department, ATTN. SISKRON PROPERTY.
- Submit offers by 12 noon MONDAY, APRIL 18, to City Planning, P.O. Box 57, Darlington, SC 29540, or in person to City Hall, 400 Pearl St., Darlington.
- Bids will be read and opened at 2 p.m. MONDAY, APRIL 18, at the courtroom in City Hall, 400 Pearl St., Darlington.
Darlington City Council may accept or reject any and all bids and will make its determination at its regular meeting on Tuesday, May 3.
For questions, call 843-992-1561 or email email@example.com.