Garbage, recycling, and yard debris collection will remain on regular schedule. Questions about garbage or recycling? Call (843) 398-4035 between 7:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
>>You may still pay your utility bill or traffic citation online here. City staff will disinfect public areas more frequently and have hand sanitizer available in public buildings.
Darlington County Courthouse has reopened with limited capacity. Masks and social distancing required. Those not wearing masks will be served in the lobby. Please call (843) 398-4100 to schedule an appointment.
- Local Business Capacity
- Pee Dee Regional Transportation Authority takes precautions during this outbreak.
- Vehicle Tax Payment Information
You may call the following numbers with service-related issues:
- Emergencies, call 911
- Business Licenses – (843) 398-4000 ext. 101
- Permits – (843) 398-4029
- Water/Sewer, Normal Business Hours, – (843) 398-4040
- Water/Sewer, After 5 p.m., – (843) 758-1127
- Fire, Non-emergency – (843) 398-4013
- Police, Non-emergency – (843) 398-4026
- Municipal Court – (843) 398-4004
- Streets & Sanitation – (843) 398-4035
- Media Inquiries – (843) 992-1561
Individuals are encouraged to do all business by phone or email during the COVID-19 outbreak.
City staff will be available by phone and email, and essential services will not be interrupted.
City offices are open at limited capacity or by appointment.
We encourage everyone to take standard precautions to stop the spread of illness:
- Get the flu vaccine
- Wash your hands
- Cover your cough
- Dispose of tissues properly
- Guide for Disinfecting Homes
- DHEC Careline (855) 472-3432: Get answers to common questions about the Corona Virus from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. seven days a week.
- If you are sick, MUSC Health offers a Virtual Visit to determine if you should leave home to seek medical attention if you think you may have been exposed to the Corona Virus. Use promo code “COVID19” at this link.
- The regular City Council meetings will be livestreamed on the City of Darlington Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/DarlingtonCityMeetingsLIVE for the public to watch. You do not have to have a Facebook account to view the meeting.
Where Can I Get My Vaccine?
You can use this tool to find a Covid-19 vaccination site near you.
You can also call this number for help finding vaccine providers:1-866-365-8110
Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center: 843-656-0101
Pee Dee Health Care: 843-393-7452
Lamar Family Care: 843-395-8400; email@example.com
Walmart Pharmacy #1135 (South Fourth Street, Hartsville): 843-332-4891
CareSouth Carolina-Hartsville Suite A/B (Fourth Street): 843-332-3422
McLeod Regional Medical Center @ Darlington Raceway: (866) 365-8110
CVS #4657 (Express Lane, Darlington): (800) 746-7287
Lamar Family Pharmacy: 843-326-5231
Hartsville Medical Group, LLC: firstname.lastname@example.org ; (843) 383-5191
Walgreens #10329 (South Fifth Street, Hartsville): 843-332-4523
Walgreens #9737 (South Governor Williams Highway, Darlington): 843-393-2679
Vaccines for Veterans
Enrolled Veterans of all ages can receive the COVID-19 vaccine through the VA. Appointments are available this week in Hinesville, Savannah, Myrtle Beach and North Charleston. Call 843-789-6900 to schedule your appointment.
For Veterans who are not currently enrolled in the VA, please call the eligibility office at 843-789-7008 or visit the eligibility website https://www.charleston.va.gov/
Clinic addresses in South Carolina:
- Myrtle Beach: 1800 Airpark Drive, Myrtle Beach
- North Charleston: 6450 Rivers Ave., North Charleston
- Beaufort: 1 Pinckney Blvd., Beaufort