To submit an Event, please email email@example.com.
Meals for Seniors
August 4 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Tuesday, repeating until September 1, 2020
Meals for Seniors!
The Darlington County Council on Aging will be providing emergency meals to seniors age 60+ during the Covid-19 crisis. Meals will be available for drive-thru pick up at the Council on Aging locations throughout Darlington County from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. each Tuesday. Seniors will be provided a box of free meals, on a first come, first serve basis, at the senior center located in Hartsville, Darlington, Lamar, and Society Hill. Drive-thru service will be offered while supplies last. Check out FACEBOOK or call 843-393-8521. Rain cancels and will be rescheduled. Seniors, family member or caregiver may pick up by providing the senior’s ID and required information.
- Must be a senior citizen (60+) or taking the meal to a senior citizen
- Must be a resident of Darlington County
- Must provide name, address, phone number, and a nutrition survey at time of pickup
- Only 2 meal boxes per car
- Individuals are only permitted one pick-up per week. Each eligible senior must provide a state issued ID to receive a box
- Darlington, 400 Wells Street, Brunson-Dargan Elementary School
- Hartsville Senior Center, 1103 S. Sixth Street, Butler Building
- Lamar Nutrition Center, 628 Carterville Hwy., Robert L Grooms Building
- Society Hill Nutrition Community Center, 223 Hall Street