PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
Lisa Chalian-Rock is the Director of Planning and Economic Development for the City of Darlington. She can be reached in her office at 410 Pearl Street or by calling (843) 398-4000 x103. email@example.com
Visit our Businesses page where you will find information about obtaining a business license, commercial codes and building regulations, and more.
You may view available commercial properties here.
City of Darlington Zoning Ordinances, outlining what types of businesses can operate in specific areas of the city, can be found here.
The City of Darlington has been recognized as a Tree City USA for 21 consecutive years. You must call before you cut! Click here for tree and landscaping ordinances for the city.
- Application for Certificate of Appropriateness
- Application for Certificate of No Effect
- Application for Approval for a Bed & Breakfast
- Application for Zoning Compliance
- Building Permit Application & Building Permit Fee Schedule
- Housing Preservation Grant (HPG) Program Application
- City of Darlington Comprehensive Plan
- City of Darlington Comprehensive Plan 2005-2015
- Full Text of Zoning Ordinances
- Commercial Site Plan Review Checklist
- Plat Review Checklist
- Commercial Appearance Codes
- City of Darlington Floodlight Shielding & Aiming Criteria 45 degrees
- City of Darlington Floodlight Shielding & Aiming Criteria 60 degrees
- Land Development Ordinance Article 1-2, Article 3-4, Article 5, Article 6-7