REQUEST FOR BIDS – VEHICLE ADS
The City of Darlington requests contractors submit bids for the following contract to install vehicle advertising on various City vehicles. Graphics will be created and installed by the contractor and may be installed on one or more of the following vehicles with changes being possible as often as on a monthly basis.
Contract Period: July 1, 2021, through June 30, 2024
Vehicles and Advertising Graphic Sizes
Graphics will appear on two sides of the City vehicle.
- Garbage Truck #1 – 8-foot graphic
- Garbage Truck #2 – 8-foot graphic
- Recycling Truck – 8-foot graphic
- Street Sweeper – 8-foot graphic
- Cherry Picker #1 – 10-foot graphic
- Cherry Picker #2 – 10-foot graphic
The successful contractor will
- Obtain a City business license every calendar year of this contract;
- Submit a W-9 form;
- Design advertising graphics for approval by customer within 2 business days of email receipt of request;
- Install graphics onto specific City vehicle(s) as required within 2 business days of approval or by another specified deadline further in advance;
- Install graphics on-site or without taking the vehicle off-line more than one weekday; and
- Ensure City vehicles are not damaged throughout the process.
Please submit the following with your sealed bid packet
- Business Name and Address,
- State Business License,
- Copy of Liability Insurance,
- City Business License (if already in possession),
- Years in Business,
- Photos showing samples of Vehicle Advertisement Work, and
- Pricing breakdown by vehicle for installation and design.
Packets should be labeled in care of City Planning Department, ATTN. AD CONTRACT.
Submit by 12 noon Thursday, April 15, to City Planning, P.O. Box 57, Darlington, SC 29540, or in person to City Hall, 400 Pearl St., Darlington.
Bids will be read and opened at 2 p.m. Thursday, April 15, at the City Administration Building conference room, 410 Pearl St., Darlington.
Darlington City Council may reject any and all bids and will make its determination at its meeting on Tuesday, May 4. Either party may cancel this contract with 60 days written notice.
For questions, call 843-992-1561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.